Thursday, November 13, 2014

Constance

A Live Journal

"March, 12th 2014

This is getting even worst than I could imagine. People here are in total madnes. Blood on the streets, At our homes...I just follow the orders they give me. Never complaim about it. I just do it without questioning it....

April, 23rd 2014

Tonight I saw something. I just couldn't belive what my eyes saw. I can't tell to no one. Now I am scared....

August, 18th 2014

It passed more than a year. this war has no ending. Some already forgot why they are fighting.I didn't yet. They remind me it all nights.Sometimes I ask myself why I am still here? Why I am doing this?At least no one knows about of ... yet.

October 1st 2014

Oh no... they found out. Someone else was there on that fatefull night. It told my name to them.I need to run... Too late, there already knocking on my door.

October 2nd 2014

Now they know. They want me to proof my loyalty to them. I must kill him....What I am going to do?"

October 25th 2014

It's done. Now I can leave this city for good. I just dead to them.Time to move on and find a new place. A new name.

No comments:

Post a Comment